Heat-resistant product can withstand the extreme heat of up to 200°C for a short period of time. Top Coat “TOP PRO” can withstand up to 175° C for 2 hours. “TOP PRO” high heat UV resistant resin can be used in environments exposed to above-average temperatures. Heat resistant “TOP PRO” can be safely used at home for small projects like coasters.
“TOP PRO” is an excellent product to use for your DIY projects. Give new life to your old countertops and create a long-lasting and functional artwork.
Tips for use:
Respect the mixing ratio and mix thoroughly for at least 3 minutes. Do not apply on damp surfaces. Pass the application surface with a hair dryer to eliminate any residual moisture. Once the product has been prepared, apply within 15 minutes.
To eliminate bubbles use a heat source: be careful to use a torch or hairdryer for only 2-3 seconds on each area to avoid damage to the finish.
Warning: It fears humidity. DO NOT apply heat dryers and flames during catalysis. Before intervening with TOP PRO, make sure that the surface to be treated is completely dry and free from humidity. Use personal protections.
- concrete kitchen countertops;
- bar counters;
- coating of surfaces, objects and furniture (panels);
- coasters, chopping board, trays;
- creation of a perfectly transparent protective anti-scratch and heat-resistant layer on your projects
- Minimum thickness – 1 mm [0,03”].
- Maximum casting – 5 mm [0,19”] per coat.
- Consumption 1.2 kg [2,64 lb] / m2 (1 mm [0,03”] of thickness)
- Usage ratio 100:80 (in weight)
- Cure time (20°C) [68 F]: 3h00 ‘
- Full catalysis after 12 hours
- Solvent-free and odourless.
- DO NOT use thermal heat guns and flames during catalysis. Before coating with
- “TOP PRO”, make sure that the area being treated is completely dry and free of
- The product is moisture sensitive, do not use on wet surfaces.
- Use adequate personal protective equipment.