– artworks, creation of art objects (paintings, panels, etc.) with the “fluid-art” (pour paint) technique (pouring up to 1 cm [0,39”]);
– coating of surfaces, objects and furniture to add depth and brilliance to the colour;
– create a 3D effect on prints, photos and images in general;
– fixation of fillers (decorative elements, glass, stone, quartz, etc.)
– creation of a perfectly transparent protective layer on your projects.
The “ART-PRO” formula is specifically developed for coating in artistic applications (thickness max – 1 cm [0,39”]).
For greater castings, we recommend using resin for casting up to 2 cm [0,78”] or up to 5 cm [1,96”].
Compatible with colouring agents, powder pigments, alcohol-based and oil-based dyes, aerosol paints.
The migration laboratory test on cured resin samples ensures that the final product does not release any harmful substances, if applied following the instructions.
Warning: the product is moisture sensitive, do not use on wet surfaces or with water-based dyes (e.g. Acrylics)